Are You Nova Scotia's Power Couple?
A Valentine's Day Experience for Couples in Truro
We challenge you!
This Valentine’s Day weekend Enter the Bunker presents the Valentine’s Day Gauntlet, right here in Debert. We want to find the best Power Couple in Nova Scotia, so we’re challenging you to an all-out battlefield of love.
Grab your sweetheart and get ready for an evening of exciting, heart-racing action, brain-pounding puzzles, and fascinating facts. 8 couples enter, but only 1 leaves victorious.
Will you be named the ultimate Power Couple and claim the prize? Or is love just sometimes not enough?
By which we mean, Reserve your Spaces Very sPeedily – spaces are limited!
xo – From the Bunker with Love
WIN your tickets!
Win two FREE tickets to the Valentine’s Day Gauntlet by entering our Facebook contest! All you have to do is
- Leave 1-2 sentences telling us why you and your Valentine will win POWER COUPLE
- Tell us your Power Couple name (like Brangelina, or The Jelly Boys. Whatever you feel represents you)
- Tag a friend (or two, or five) who YOU would want to face off against
Selected couples will be entered into competition by Facebook poll starting February 1st. The public will vote on which couple they think should WIN FREE TICKETS to compete! The winner will be announced the week leading up to the event.
The Evening's Events
- A 30 minute guided tour of the Debert Diefenbunker. Learn about Canada’s Civil Defence history and explore this 64,000 square foot fallout shelter.
- Half an hour of all-out laser tag. Grab your tagger and blast your way to the top. Just like Cupid.
- A full War Games escape room. Form a temporary alliance with other couples and avert nuclear catasrophe by solving puzzles in our competitive locked room escape game. Fastest time wins.
- Romantic pizza dinner for two. Adjourn to the premium lounge, where the lighting has been lowered and the tables set with personal pizzas for you and your boo.
- Classic Bar-style Cold War Era Trivia. Grab a pencil and an answer sheet and put your heads together to answer some classic bar-style trivia, all centred around the Cold War Era.
Win the title. You’re the couple to beat, and you know it. You’re definitely going to go home with the Power Couple title. Now all that’s left to do is prove it.
Total value is over $150 per couple
and your tickets costjust $60 each!
This event is open to all ages. Although this event is aimed at romantic couples, we welcome any and all expressions of love to participate. This includes, but is not limited to: parents and their children, friends, family members, neighbours, coworkers, etc. etc. Sadly we can not allow pets to participate. ):
They probably wouldn’t like it anyway.